Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Trifid Nebula!

Hello, Stargazers!

I've been getting so overwhelmed during my photography sessions, wanting to see and photograph so many celestial objects… that I finally got smart and started focusing  on just one objects during each  observing  and imaging session.  Here's my first attempt at the Triffid Nebula!  It is just eight images and a few dark frames stacked together .  My scope is not tracking well so the rest of the 60 shots I took did not turn out because there was a star trailing. I did a little bit of tweaking in Photoshop but not very much. I used a modified Canon 450 D.  Hope you enjoy the image!

Until next time,

Astro photo girl

<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/mountain" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">mountain art for sale</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment